We are committed to providing the highest quality of clinical care and personalized service in a warm and compassionate atmosphere. Dr. Brustein, Dr. Lissauer and our team enjoy getting to know each patient and the family, and love creating relationships that last multiple generations.
The extra things we do to make you smile
- We offer reasonable payment plans with no interest.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, and MasterCard as forms of payment.
- We work with many insurance plans as a preferred provider, and we are familiar with the ins and outs of dealing with the dental insurance market with specific relation to orthodontic benefits.
- We offer evening and Saturday hours to make our appointment times easy to keep!
- We strive to remain on schedule.
- We offer disabled access.
- We pride ourselves on having meticulously clean and sterile operatories.
- All brackets and wires placed are new and shipped in individual compartments for sterility.
- We always have an ample supply of orthodontic toothbrushes, rubber bands, and wax.
- You may decorate your appliance with any number of colors and designs!
- During your visits you can watch TV, play video games, read a magazine, or even look at today’s Staten Island Advance. 11. We are on 24-hour call.
- We provide online appointment reminders and access to your own account, as well as a secured website for credit card payments. We will guide you through signing onto Ortho Sesame and setting up your password.
- We off several types of braces, from traditional metal to cosmetic and Invisalign®.
- We are always available to answer any and all questions, from the most basic treatment options to intricate details of the appliances used.
- Unlike other offices, we understand how the patient can have an occasional broken wire or loosened bracket. The replacement will not increase your original quoted fee.